Sunday, May 11, 2014

My visit in the Museum of Dalí

Salvador Felipe Jacinto Dalí I Domènech was born 11. Mai 1904 and died 23. January 1989 he is a famous artist.


He built his own Theatre Museum in 19 century in Figueres his hometown.


                                                         (the Theatre Museum of Dalí)

In the museum you can see the most of his artwork, painting, sculptures, jewelry and lots more!

Here are some of my favorite arts!




On the left side can you see some sculptures... When you go up the stairs you watch through a lens and then you see a face of a woman. (right side)














This is my favorite painting!
At the beginning I saw just color, but when I walked a bit away, I saw a dinosaur skeleton.
It was AMAZING!











Here are some jewelry:

The eye of the time



The Heart of the King



4 comments:

  1. I really like Dali's work- it is so often unusual and fun. I am glad you enjoyed your visit and had time to appreciate the details in his art. Thank you for writing a super blog comment - great pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great place to visit, Luis! I love Dali too. In the holidays at a book fair we bought a Bible with amazing illustrations by him all the way through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jewelry that Dali makes is beautiful! And I love the names he gave them, it sounds very poetic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to dali's wife home because where you went had a BIG quie.

    ReplyDelete