Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pompeii

Today the ground was shaking.
It made all of Pompeii go to their houses quickly, but it was just a little one.
My mum Cyllia was repairing the house with my dad Piretcho.
Last week the ground was shaking more wildly and vivid.
It made the baker's bread in tiny morsels.
My dog Chereza loves to play with my next door neighbour Alberto.
He's really annoying because when it's time for him to wake up, he bangs a drum like a maniac.
It's to wake up his children, when he wakes us!
He sometimes creeps to our house to make us frightened, but now we got used to it, so we dont get scared. The next day the ground shook MUCH more. We had to go straight to Naples so the earthquake didn't get us. Naples was too crowded, we had to go back to Pompeii.
Suddenly at night it was beginning to be very hot. I wondered why? All the villagers went outside when later they started running and screaming. I didn't know what was wrong, so I looked around me and very soon I understood... The Vesuvio was erupting!!!!!!!! I started running with my family to the town of naples, but the lava nearly catched us, so we ran as fast as we could to the town of Naples.
We stayed in an inn where we slept for a night. We went back to Pompeii and to our surprise, it was all destroyed...

No comments:

Post a Comment