Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Junie B. Jones and the End of Term Party

I recommend this book if you like funny books!

Junie B. Jones is really funny. The first book I read is called Junie B. Jones is a Bigmouth. 
In this book what I like is when she tries to have an idea, so the blackberry juice doesn’t show. One of my favourite characters is Claudia. She is my favourite character because she has got the same name as me! I also like when all the people from her class do spots on their dresses and hats to make her happy and not the only one to where the hat and dresses it must be really nice, and she said that she loved everyone and all the boys said puajjjjj!
Picture of the front cover
Picture of the back cover

And if you read it I hope you like it!   

By Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment