Sunday, February 23, 2014

Chapter One: Animals Forever

By Maia

My dream forever

The morning  awoke with cold air on Clara's cheek.
"My Birthday!" announced Clara, happy.
"You're only five and you're HUGE!" said her brother, Oscar.
"Oh, stop all that nonsense!" shouted Clara.
"Stop all that nonsense," sighed her parents a bit happy. 
Clara creaked open the door of her parents' room.
"We've got the best present for you after you get dressed," said her mum.
So she skipped to her bed, and got dressed as quickly as she could. They went outside to see her present.
"A horse!" cried out Clara.


Hope you read Chapter 2

1 comment:

  1. I love the beginning when you said : The morning awoke with cold air on Clara's cheek. I would of LOVED a horse for my birthday

    From penny

    ReplyDelete