Monday, January 20, 2014

My Treasure: C.I.A Coin

My Grandpa gave me this coin it is from the CIA it stands for Central Intelligence Agency.
It has all of America protection agencies, like the:


· Navy
· Air Force
· CIA
· NSA
· NRO
· DIA
· NGA
· Army
· Marine
· Corps
· Energy
· DHS
· Coast Guard
· State
· Treasury
· FBI

It has an eagle on the front and on the back are all of America protection agencies.












Sometimes I look at and it remind me of Grandpa I often look at it and remember my grandpa!

4 comments:

  1. nice treasure Ryan it looks shinin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought a great treasure Ryan! I can remember when we got it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your american badge was really nice with the eagle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your treasure alot because it has alot of detail and has different colours not just yelow like here in France. Just one thing i want to have a blue coin like you.

    ReplyDelete