Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My American Summer Holidays! Day 1 Toulouse London New York

My brother went to a campus in Yale University so we went to pick him up.
This is the story of my American holidays.

I had to wake up very early to go to Toulouse airport. I was still very sleepy and tired.
I quickly dressed up and went to breakfast. When we were all ready we went on the car to go to Toulouse airport. At the airport I had some coffee at Paul's. Now I really do love coffee!
When the plane was there we entered it. It was a British Airways plane. The best thing about British Airways is the tomato juice. It's very tasty. Finally we arrived at Heathrow airport, one of the biggest airports in the world.

British Airways 747
We traveled past lots of terminals until finally we arrived at our terminal. We went inside a British Airways Boeing 747. It had mini TVs on the front seat and we could watch movies. After 7 hours on the plane we arrived at JFK airport in New York (John Fitdgerald Kennedy JFK). It was very big. VERY big. First of all we took the air train to the car rentals. The car rentals shop was called Dollar. We took a Florida Ford car to go to New Haven in Connecticut. It was a one hour journey by car. We passed New Jersey in the car. Soon after that I fell asleep. By the time we got to New Haven it was very late. Our hotel was called The study at Yale. Straight after that we went to bed.

This is Heathrow Airport:
Air Train

3 comments:

  1. wow that is very busy Pablo!
    I think you where very tierd after you got home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was very tired after all that plane travel!

      Delete
  2. Well done Pablo. It's interesting to read about your trip to America!

    ReplyDelete