Monday, December 2, 2013

The Twits

The twits is my favourite Roald Dahl book because it was very funny
and a good book for silly boys.  I love the part where Mr Twit
makes Mrs Twit fly with a hundred balloons above her. I really loved it
when Mrs Twit put her eyeball in Mr Twits cup of beer.
When I read that part I exploded with laghter,I olso nearly laghed
all the way to the end of the book.  the Twits were clumsy old
maggots and disgusting people. my favourite part is when
they shrink into two weeny people with no clothes,this book is about
two people who keep on playing tricks on each other.I think this
book could be more funnier if Mr Twit and Mrs Twit could play more tricks on each other and if Roald Dahl put some  jokes in,this book
was very exciting and I'm looking forword to read The Twits 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment