Saturday, December 14, 2013

The 12 Days Of ChrISTmas

On the first day of Christmas, Mr Gregg gave to me, a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the second day of Christmas, Pablo gave to me, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the third day of Christmas, Sanika gave to me, three figurines, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the fourth day of Christmas, Maia gave to me, four Christmas cards, three figurines, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the fifth day of Christmas, Mrs Baldwin gave to me, five awesome reindeer,  four Christmas cards, three figurines, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the sixth day of Christmas, Alicia gave to me, six elves a makin', five awesome reindeer,  four Christmas cards, three figurines, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the seventh day of Christmas, Irene gave to me, seven pups playing,  six elves a makin', five awesome reindeer,  four Christmas cards, three figurines, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the eighth day of Christmas, Ryan gave to me, eight Roald Dahls writing, seven pups playing,  six elves a makin', five awesome reindeer,  four Christmas cards, three figurines, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the ninth day of Christmas, Luis gave to me, nine bloggers blogging,  eight Roald Dahls writing, seven pups playing,  six elves a makin', five awesome reindeer,  four Christmas cards, three figurines, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the tenth day of Christmas, Rozenn gave to me, ten elephants drinking, nine bloggers blogging,  eight Roald Dahls writing, seven pups playing,  six elves a makin', five awesome reindeer,  four Christmas cards, three figurines, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Clara gave to me, eleven ponies racing, ten elephants drinking, nine bloggers blogging,  eight Roald Dahls writing, seven pups playing,  six elves a makin', five awesome reindeer,  four Christmas cards, three figurines, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

On the twelveth day of Christmas, Maria gave to me, twelve tigers fighting, eleven ponies racing, ten elephants drinking, nine bloggers blogging,  eight Roald Dahls writing, seven pups playing,  six elves a makin', five awesome reindeer,  four Christmas cards, three figurines, two Elisa scripts and a Haiku 'bout a tall tree!

2 comments:

  1. Tree in the corner
    A piece of forest indoors:
    I decorate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad to get rid of those pesky reindeer - they eat all your carrots!

    ReplyDelete