Thursday, November 28, 2013

Boy

I love the start of the book and I'm looking foward to reading the rest of the story. I liked the bit where it said Roald Dalh 's favourite sweets . Roald Dalh 's favourite sweets were: Sherbet Suckers and Liquorice Bootlaces. They were my mum's favourite sweets when she was little as well as Roald Dalh's favourite sweets. I also liked the part where it says the sweet shop lady had a moustache on her upper lip and she also had a mouth that looked like as sour as a gooseberry.I wouldn't like to go into a shop with a shop keeper like that at all!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. I agree - I wouldn't want to buy sweets from a grumpy, grubby sweet shop owner either.

    We'll both have to keep our eyes open for when the book comes back to the library so that you can read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't like seeing a gross lady like that either! I think your review was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mrs Baldwin, I would be scared to buy sweets from a scary lady with a moustache! I hope you finish the story...then you can tell me the ending?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for such wonderful comments

    ReplyDelete