Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mimi's 100-word story: A Young Lady’s Adventure

Not all of our stories are ready yet, but Mimi was one of the first to finish. Here's her story:

I opened my eyes…

I felt something gnawing my ears.

Then I looked.

I was in a mysterious world where everything was red.

“Humans!” echoed a voice.

Suddenly a majestic stork appeared out of the shadows.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“Why, I am the Dream Stork of course!” he replied. “I enter humans’ dreams. I predicted that in this dream you were going to be in grave danger!”

And with that, he vanished.

“Danger?” I wondered loudly.

Then a fish jumped out of the water.

“Hurry up quickly! You are in danger!” it said anxiously…

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your story Mimi. I like the way you have included references to more than one part of the painting. A dream stork - great idea. I hope it brings lovely dreams for everyone tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very good words!

    ReplyDelete